1. In order to avoid money laundering, our clients are requested to provide personal information at the time of registration.
2. The client commits himself not to lie about his identity, ie he will have to provide accurate information and that he will not use the identity of another person. If there is any change in the information, ActivBroker must be notified immediately within 30 days.
3. The customer may carry out transactions on the site provided that he provides his ID and other documents required by ActivBroker. The client's account may be frozen (for an indefinite period) or permanently closed by ActivBroker, if the information is not provided on time. In addition, ActivBroker may also refuse to open an account for any reason.
4. If a person registers on ActivBroker on behalf of any company or other business entity, the name of that person will be held at the time of registration. The person in question will have the authorization to represent that company or the commercial client entity.
5. ActivBroker undertakes not to disclose any information about its customers and former customers, except in the case of a written approval from these customers or in the case of an identity check or the need to transmit this information under the law in force. Only ActivBroker employees in connection with customer accounts will have access to this information. The latter may, in accordance with the law in force, be stored on electronic and physical media.
6. The customer gives his approval so that the information concerning his account and the transactions made on ActivBroker are registered by ActivBroker. In the event of a dispute between the customer and ActivBroker, the latter may be used.
7. ActivBroker may also review customer information whatever the motive. By its present signature, the customer accepts that ActivBroker, regarding the examination of the information in question, does not engage its responsibility.
8. ActivBroker is committed to protecting the confidential data of its customers. ActivBroker may also update these data periodically.
9. When the customer registers on ActivBroker, he will have to choose a user name and a password that he can use during each connection in order to benefit from the services of the site and to carry out transactions on the site. In the same effort to protect client confidential data and ActivBroker transactions, the customer is not allowed to share the registration terms with other business persons or companies. In this case ActivBroker can not be held liable for damages or losses incurred by customers in the event of improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) of the username and password. Especially in the case of use by a third party, whether or not it is known or authorized by the customer.
10. The customer engages his responsibility whenever he logs on to the site with his username and password. ActivBroker can not be held responsible for the use made of it. Moreover, ActivBroker can not guarantee that the Client is the one currently operating on his account.
11. When the customer suspects an unauthorized use of his account, he is required to immediately notify ActivBroker customer service.
13. Deposits: The deposit of money on the site can be made by various means, e.g.: bank transfer and credit card.
Withdrawal: At least 1 deposit must have been made in order to benefit from a withdrawal. Any request for withdrawal of funds must be made with the documents and information requested and must respect the following conditions:
One trade shot positions are not subject to withdrawal conditions
Note that the Stop Loss methodology that ensures an extra degree of security for traders is not considered an active trading day.
The processing of the withdrawal request takes place within 1 to 2 working days. If the conditions are met and the application approved, the amount will be paid within 2 to 3 working days.
ActivBroker authorizes withdrawals of a maximum monthly amount of USD 100,000 or Euro. If a trader wishes to withdraw his winnings of more than USD 100,000 or Euro, he will be obliged to stagger his withdrawal over several months.
14. Bonus: ActivBroker offers discretionary bonuses to new and regular customers. You are not obliged to accept this bonus. The offers on the site are not cumulative and can not exceed 100% of your investment.
Any attempt to fraud, manipulate, charge-back arbitration or any other form of fraudulent or deceptive activity with the bonus will result in the cancellation of the bonus and any profit or gain realized.
The following terms are used by ActivBroker to calculate the expiry rate for:
The Offer Price - The last price (price) known before
The expiration date, evaluated by the Data Provider. The Request Price - The last known price (course) before the expiration date, evaluated by the Data Provider.
The Last Trade - The last known price (price) currently paid for the asset before the expiration date, evaluated by the Data Provider.
The Last Price Index Rating - The last price for an Index before the expiration date, evaluated by the Data Provider.
In the event that no share price information has been received within 60 seconds prior to the expiry date, the information will be taken from the first quotation received after the expiry date.
Terms of investments of ActivBroker
ActivBroker puts certain trade tools at disposal of its client so that they can benefit from additional gains and increase their chances of success.
As a Market Maker, when using the x2, x4, x6 multipliers and the "Dashboard" ActivBroker reserves the right to take a "spread", that is, an entry on the market, by question of equity.
The registered office of the Company is located at
352 Battersea Park Road
LONDON SW11 3BY